We are closed on the following date:
Early May Bank Holiday Monday, 2nd May – Closed
If you require medical assistance on this day, please visit NHS 111 online, call NHS 111 or in the event of an emergency, call 999.
Please also note; because of the Bank Holiday, demand for appointments and access to the surgery will be very high a few days before and after, especially Tues 3rd May.
- This will include getting through on the phone and getting an appointment.
- To help with this we kindly ask that you try and pre-plan your care in advance.
- This includes pre-booking appointments (from the w/c 9th May) for any routine or ongoing issues.
- Where you have more than one thing you want to talk to us about, please book more than one appointment and prioritise the most urgent issue, or book a routine double appointment from the 9th May onwards.
- We will be prioritising those with higher clinical needs over this busy period.
The following information may also help
In addition, we ask that you order repeat medications in advance; there is a 72-hour turnaround for prescription requests and an additional 48 hours for the pharmacy to prepare the medication.
Repeat prescriptions can be requested via the website by using our Repeat Prescription Request triage
Should you require a blood test sooner than the next available appointment, you can book a hospital test using Blood Tests – Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
If you would like to request a sick note, please use our Sick/Fit Note triage.
For routine enquiries, we offer our Ask Reception a Question form.
We aim to respond within 1 day.
Using this service frees the telephone lines for urgent and ‘on the day appointments.’ If you still prefer to speak to a receptionist, please avoid our peak time (08:00-10:00).
Thank-you for bearing with us.