Skip to main content

About us

This practice was established in 1920 on Bath Road and then moved to Russell Street, a listed Victorian building, refurbished in 1985 as a purpose built doctor’s Surgery.

We are now fully computerised to assist in the organisation of our work and to enable us to combine the latest developments with a high standard of personal care along traditional lines.

Page published: 3 October 2024
Last updated: 3 October 2024